Nexans, LANmark-OF Pigtail SC Singlemode TB LSZH 9/125 1m 12 Colours
Nexans ref. : N121.4TCS
- Factory terminated ﬁbre assembly
- Tight Buffer pigtail: 12cm stripping in one action
- Set of 12 pigtails with different jacket colours
- Insertion loss per connection without splice: typical 0,1 dB; 0.25 dB maximum
- 100 % factory tested
- Compatible with LANmarkOF splice cassette with heat shrink protectors.
Pigtail set characteristics
- Fibre assembly to terminate cable with fusion splicing
- Suitable for use in patch panels using splice cassettes
- The pigtails can be stripped in one action over a distance of 12cm
- Jacket colours match ﬁbre colours according to TIA/EIA598B
- Jacket colours: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Pink, Turquoise
- 12 pigtails on a cardboard and wrapped in a bubblefoam
- The LANmarkOF OM3 pigtails have LANmarkOF OM3 GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. This bend insensitive multimode ﬁbre has a small bend radius of 7,5 mm and is compliant to IEC 60793210, ﬁbre model A1a.2b. The pigtail jacket is Aqua.
The LANmarkOF OM4 pigtails have LANmarkOF OM4 GIGAliteFLEX ﬁbre inside. This bend insensitive multimode ﬁbre has a small bend radius of 7,5 mm and is compliant to IEC 60793210, ﬁbre model A1a.3b. The pigtail jacket is Aqua.
The LANmarkOF SM pigtails have LANmarkOF SM GIGAliteFLEX ﬁbreinside. These ﬁbres are bend insensitive and compliant to ITUT G.657.A1 and to IEC 607932 50, ﬁbre model B6.a1. The pigtail jacket of the singlemode pigtails is yellow.
Compatibility and installation practices
Tight buffer pigtails are compatible with heat shrink splice cassettes (N890.090 and N890.095) with heat shrink protections (N890.021). Tight buffer pigtails are recommended to be used with tight buffer cables, i.e. with 900 um ﬁbres. When using loose tube cables (250 um ﬁbres) additional stress on the loose tube ﬁbres should be limited as much as possible
Around the splice area the pigtail needs to be stripped till the cladding before insertion in the splice tool.
For proper alignment in the fusion splice tool the pigtail is ﬁxed on the 900 um outer sheath. There is no need to strip the outer sheath of the pigtail on the place for ﬁxation for getting a proper ﬁxation