- High speed RJ45 patch cord to run 10GBase-T (IEEE 802.3an)
- High Density support : 48 cords on 1 height unit
- Frequency up to 500MHz, fully complies to Cat 6A channel requirements
- Screened Design for Alien Crosstalk immunity
- Externally certiﬁed
- Retroﬁt Latch Protector available in 8 colours for colour coding
LANmark-6 10G Cords are developed to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE802.3an).
LANmark-6 10G Cords offer superior performance up to 500MHz and are matched with other LANmark-6 10G components to provide improved data throughput in complex channel conﬁgurations. LANmark-6 10G Cords use stranded cable and as such provide maximum system ﬂexibility for the use at Cross Connects and Consolidation points.
LANmark-6 10G Cords feature a robust boot which does not extent outside the RJ45 boundaries to enable High Density Patching with 48 cords in 1 height unit and a Retroﬁt Latch Protector, which can be used for color coding of different services.
LANmark-6 10G Cords fully comply and exceed the channel requirements of EIA/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO11801 and enable to achieve high performing 10G channels.
When installed in combination with other LANmark-6 10G components, a 25 years channel warranty can be obtained, covering full 10GBase-T support and fullCat 6A/Class EA compliance.
- The cords are by design fully Alien Crosstalk compliant, so no special installation rules need to be taken into account for ANEXT and AFEXT compliance.
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20m are standard lengths available from stock, other lengths are available on demand.
- Orange and Dark Grey are standard colours available from stock, other colours are available on demand.
- Default Plug conﬁguration is a black boot with a preinstalled black latchprotector, other combinations available on request.