Brand-Rex, 2-24 way SC Duplex Fiber Patch Panel unloaded without adaptors
- Enhanced sliding tray for easy access complete with quick release fastenings
- Adjustable mounting brackets aids installation within shallow enclosures
- Minimum depth 237mm
- Rear of panel offers a range of apertures to accommodate a variety of gland configurations
- Front panel configuration options: 24 fibre using ST,SC, FC-PC, LC or MT-RJ
- 48 fibre using Duplex SC, Duplex LC or MT-RJ
- 96 fibre using Quad LC
- Unloaded panels are supplied with cable management and glands
- Purpose designed panel base allows for customised fibre management and additional anchoring points for incoming cables or ducts
- Front face of the panel includes a port identification strip
- Compatible with Blolite
The FibrePlus 1U fibre 19” Optic Patch Panels have been designed to optimise both the internal fibre management but also to add greater fibre density. Constructed from mild steel with a powder coated paint finish the panels are available in Black or grey. The Patch Panels offers a flexible and highly versatile solution for optical splicing and patching. The panel’s shallow depth allows it to be installed within the majority of standard racks and wall mounted enclosures.
The integrated design features ensure that even once installed panels can be readily re-configured to accommodate the changing needs of today’s high speed networks.