کابل شبکه مسی CAT5e SF/UTP OUtdoor نگزنس
به همراه برگ تست Fluke
- Universal Outdoor cable
- For installation in areas exposed to moisture, UV light and water
- Shielded construction for robust performance
- LSZH sheath with enhanced mechanical properties
- Guaranteed performance to Cat 5e - 100MHz
- Optimised for use with LANmark connectors
- International : EN 50288;IEC 61156-5;ISO/IEC 11801;ISO/IEC 24702
The LANmark Industry SF/UTP LSZH cable features performance up to 100MHz. When terminated with LANmark-5 connectors it meets the Class D requirements of ISO/IEC 11801:2011. Its specially developed LSZH In & Out sheath gives mechanical strength as well as resistance against UV light and water.
The LANmark SF/UTP LSZH cable is the appropriate cable for fixed LAN networks in industrial and exposed areas. It will support industrial Ethernet applications as well as high speed data applications.
- 100 Base-T
- Industrial Ethernet
- This cable is ideal for connections to CCTV cameras and antennae.
- The SF/UTP cable consists of 4 pairs, bundled by an overall foil and a braid. It complies with the EMC requirements for screened cables and shows excellent transfer impedance values. It is designed for electrically "noisy" environments.
- Fire test according to IEC 60332-1
- Outer sheath LSZH (black) compound for superior UV, water and moisture resistance. This cable is suitable for installation in ducts. It is not suitable for direct burial. The cable can be installed indoors as the cable meets IEC 60332-1 and therefore the installation requirements of EN 50174-2.