- High speed multimedia patch cord
- 600 MHz according IEC61076-3-110
- Allow full 4-connector Class F channels
- Compatible with ISO 11801 (Ofﬁce environment)
- Compatible with ISO 15018 standard (Residential environment)
Nexans LANmark-7 patch cords with GG45 non switched plugs enable a GG45 permanent link to be used in 600 MHz mode. The protruding part on the plug activates the switch within the GG45 jack and terminates the not used contacts of RJ45 to ground. Using the contacts in the extreme outer corners of the RJ45 interface for transmission, excellent NEXT and Return Loss performance are achieved.
Nexans LANmark-7 patch cords maximise the full performance of the channel and will exceed the requirements of the ISO 4 connector model. This provides improved data throughput up to 600 MHz and allows for the inclusion of additional patching or Consolidation Points for maximum system ﬂexibility and all future data applications according ISO 11801.
- High Speed Multimedia patch cords
- 2 x GG45 4-pair, non backwards compatible plugs
- Reliable connections over the lifetime of the cabling system.
- Compatible with IEC 61076-3-110
- Compatible with Class F standard (ISO 11801)
- Compatible with Residential standard (ISO 15018) for BCT applications
- Rugged construction
- high connector retention force due to moulded connectors
- external strain relief
- self-latching, high reliability GG45 (IEC61076-3-110) screened connectors
- sidebars on the plug avoid errors by using the patch cord for RJ45 jacks
- A Low Smoke Zero Halogen - Flame Retardant jacket is standard
- Orange is standard, different colors are available on request, subject to quantity and availability
- 1, 2, 3 and 5m are standard lengths, others lengths are available on demand