- Patch cords to allow application sharing with GG45
- Compatible with ISO 11801
- Compatible with ISO 15018 draft
- Performance : Cat 5 Class D 2002
- Pin wire assignement : 1236-1236 (ethernet)
- black and red moulded boot
LANmark-7 Splitter cords allow to run multiple applications at the same time using only 1 GG45 permanent link.
LANmark-7 cable provides 4 individually shielded cable pairs . The GG45 Connector maintains the individual shields due to its internal metal cross and creates 4 completely shielded end to end communications channels, which can be used by different applications simultaneously. The LANmark-7 splitter cords allow to address each communication channel individually.
Many applications do not use all 4-pairs provided by the cable. Analogue telephony and CATV for example need only 1 pair, many data protocols like Ethernet and Fast Ethernet use 2 pairs.
Broadband Applications supported
LANmark-7 systems support CATV/CCTV applications and comply with the requirement for BCT in the ISO15018 Draft for Home Applications. Each of the 4 communication channels supports the CATV/CCTV applications up to 1000MHZ.
Up to the maximum of 4 pairs different combinations are supported:
- 4 services : eg. 4 x 1 pair applications such as voice, fax, CATV/CCTV
- 3 services: eg. 2 x 1 pair applications plus 1 x 2 application such as Ethernet or
- Fast Ethernet
- 2 services: eg. 2 x 2 pair applications
- 1 service: eg. 1 x 4 pair application such as Gigabit Ethernet
The patch cords always have 1 GG45 Plug on the wall outlet side and multiple connectors on the user side. The GG45 Plugs terminates to cables, held together by a molded boot. On the user side the patch cords use standard RJ45 connectors.
- Reliable connections with LANmark-7 GG45 and User Terminals
- up to 750 insertions
- Compatible with IEC 61076-3-110 and IEC 60603-7 series