- High bandwidth RJ45 connector to support 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Fully complies to TIA and ISO Cat 6A cabling standards
- Supports extremely short Cat 6A channel configurations needed for datacenters
- Fully screened for alien crosstalk immunity
- Compatible with all Snap-In panels and outlets
LANmark-6A EVO Snap-In Connector is a screened RJ45 cable jack specified up to 500MHz. It is designed specifically to support the high frequencies required for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, but is also fully backwardscompatible with lower frequency applications using the RJ45 interface.
LANmark-6A EVO uses a fully closed rear cover, which provides 360° screening and excellent coupling attenuation to ensure immunity from alien crosstalk and other external interference. Cabling channels with LANmark-6A cable jack have not to be verified on site for Alien Crosstalk, as this new 10G parameter is met by design. This reduces significantly the cost for 10G networking.
- 10Base-T Ethernet
- 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- 1000Base-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 10GBase-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3
- 155 Mbit ATM
- 1.2 Gbit ATM
- all future Cat6A and Class EA applications
The LANmark-6A EVO has outstanding electrical performance up to 500MHz especially for NEXT/FEXT, Power Sum NEXT/FEXT, Return Loss and all screening parameters. This enables to achieve high performing Cat 6A channels as well as very short link and channel configurations needed in data centres with up to 3 connection points within 10 meters.
LANmark-6A EVO makes use of Nexans wire organiser and is therefore very easy and fast to terminate. Using the Nexans comfort tool installation tool EVO Snap-In series is re-usable. A stranded version is available to allow the use of flexible stranded cable in cross connects or consolidation point.
The LANmark-6A EVO fits in all structural hardware designed for the EVO Snap-In range and can used in all positions of a 4 connector twisted pair cabling channel (PP, CC, CP, TO).
- Fast termination with exclusive wire organizer and hinging metal EMC rear cover
- Colour code : T568A &T568B
- 360° EMC protection
- Re-usable with universal comfort tool
- Accepts solid wire from 22 to 24 AWG
- Stranded version available for consolidation point
- Snap-in format fits in all Nexans structural hardware
- 2 possibilities to terminate the drain wire : on the housing or on the rear cover
- Can be turned into keystone format using additional an adapter
When installed in combination with other LANmark-6A components, a 25 years channel warranty can be obtained, covering full 10GBase-T support and full Cat6A/Class EA compliance.