- Category 6 Snap-In connector
- 360° screened, compatible with foil shielded and braid shielded cables
- Fast and easy termination without punch down tool
- Wiring according to colour code T568B or T568A
- Accepts solid wire from 24 to 22 AWG
- Supports POE Plus applications (15 Watts per pair)
- An adapter can be added to ﬁt the keystone format
Nexans LANmark-6 Evo Snap-In connectors are manufactured and tested to the latest Category 6 speciﬁcations deﬁned in the International and American cabling standards and are designed to meet or exceed the quality and performance criteria needed to support all applications up to 250 MHz.
- 10 BASE-T Ethernet
- 100 BASE-T Fast Ethernet
- 1000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 155 Mb ATM
- 622 Mb ATM
- 1.2 Gb ATM
- Future Class E applications
Nexans LANmark-6 Evo Snap-In connectors are designed to match with LANmark-6 cable and patch cords and to complement all LANmark modular components, such as:
- Snap-In patch panels (ﬁxed, sliding and angled) and Zone Distribution Boxes
- Snap-In outlet modules (UK, US, European and German style)
Nexans LANmark-6 Evo Snap-In connectors meet or exceed the requirements for Category 6 connecting hardware as described in ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7 and EIA/TIA 568-C.2.
The wire organiser guarantees fast and easy termination of the LANmark-6 Evo Snap-In connector without the need for a punchdown tool. An optional comfort tool (N420.567) can be used to increase the ease of installation. A stranded version is available for CP to TO links.
The LANmark-6 Evo Snap-In performance is guaranteed to meet or exceed the requirements of the above mentioned standards. Traceability codes on both connector and packaging ensure quality validation.
Installations with LANmark-6 cable and connectivity are qualiﬁed for a 25 year full system warranty, which includes Parts, Installation, Channel Performance and Application Support, as described in the Nexans Certiﬁed System Warranty.