The Brand-Rex Cat6Plus cables exceed the Category E performance standards. They are rated to 250MHz and are suitable for use in all Class E structured wiring cable systems. The applications supported include Gigabit Ethernet, PoE and PoE+ and broadband video transmissions at frequencies as high as 250MHz.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 23 AWG Solid Annealed Copper Wire
- Gas Injection Foamed Polyolefin Core Insulation – offering superior signal speed
- 4 Twisted Pairs Individually Screened and cabled together – providing EMI immunity
- Overall Aluminium Polyester Screen – for improved shielding efficiency and increased heat dissipation
- Available in a Range of Sheath Materials – to suit a variety of installation environments and colour coded for identification
- Designed to Support all Class E protocols including Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Applications
- Included in the Leviton and Brand-Rex 25 Year System Warranties when used in conjunction with Leviton or BrandRex copper connectivity. System warranties available for qualified projects installed by certified contractors.