The Brand-Rex GigaPlus GPF cables exceed the Category 5e performance standards. They are rated to 100MHz and are suitable for use in all Class D structured wiring cable systems.
The applications supported include Gigabit Ethernet, PoE and voice transmissions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 24 AWG Solid Annealed Copper Wire
- Polyolefin Core Insulation
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pairs Cabled Together
- Aluminium Polyester screen
- Available in a Range of Sheath Materials – to suit a variety of installation environments and colour coded for identification
- Designed to Support all Class D protocols including Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Applications
- HFFR-LS versions meet the requirements of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) Euroclass Eca
- Included in the Leviton and Brand-Rex 25 Year System Warranties when used in conjunction with Leviton or BrandRex Copper connectivity. System Warranties available for qualified projects installed by certified contractors.
Applicable Cable Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 5e, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-2-1